JBL ProPond Goldfish S 0,8kg
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 3:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account.
- With wheat, salmon, shrimp and spinach for vigorous and healthy goldfish (at 10-30 °C water temperature).
- Food size S (8 mm) for fish 5-15 cm.
- Floating sticks with 20 % protein, 6 % fat, 3 % crude fibre and 9 % crude ash.
- Food sticks in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality.
- NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition.
- Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food.
- Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1).
- But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growt) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.
- The fish’s living conditions are also incorporated into the NEO index and factored in the different function foods.
- Thus the prebiotic ingredients of JBL ProPond Fitness provide ideal conditions for good health, even when the temperatures are varying wildly in times of seasonal change!
- The protein/fat ratio of 5:1 in the food helps your fish to compensate for their high metabolism without drawing on their energy reserves.
- This way they have enough energy to fight diseases and other issues.
- Along with size, age, season and water temperature the fish species also plays an important role, of course.
- Koi and goldfish are physiologically-nutritionally very close.
- That’s why goldfish can be perfectly fed with koi food during their whole life.
- Koi have a higher demand on the food since they often need to develop more varied and brighter colours.
- Crude protein (20.0%)
- Crude fat (6.0%)
- Crude fibre (3.0%)
- Crude ash (9.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.