JBL Tropol 100ml (humin blackwater extract)
Tropical water conditioner for freshwater aquariums
- For water to suit both fish and plants: for setting-up and for water changes in the care of freshwater aquariums and shrimp tanks.
- Creates crystal-clear water. Acts as light filter and withdraws a part of the light radiation vital for algae. Comparable to sun glasses.
- Healthy water, healthy fish: fosters good health in fish by using humic substances from peat and tannin from oak bark.
- Improves acclimatisation of all blackwater fish.
- Contents: 1 bottle Tropol.
- Use: 10 ml/40l water. Example for 60 l aquarium: 15 ml for setting-up, 5 ml for 1/3 water change every 2-3 weeks.
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
- Fish and plants need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature. Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect the fish with natural substances.
- For water changes and setting up new aquariums.
- Tropical water in the home aquarium Tropol adds nature-identical substances to the tap water to make it similar to the natural waters of tropical ornamental fish with its many humic substances.
- Advantages of the JBL water conditioner
- Prevents algae, creates crystal-clear tropical water, fosters good health of the fish through humic substances, promotes their spawning readiness through active iodine, reduces stress, promotes their brilliant colours, no brown colouring.
Does JBL Tropol contain mineral acides which influence the pH level ?
> No, JBL Tropol does not contain any mineral acids. It consists of humic substance extracts to produce the blackwater effect, amongst other substances. A slight decrease in the pH level may occur, depending on the carbonate hardness. This, though, is not enough to achieve low pH levels.
There is no risk of a sudden drop in acidity when using JBL Tropol.
Can I use JBL Aradol if I have shrimp in my tank?
> JBL Clonal can in fact bind the active ingredients of JBL Tropol, thereby removing them from the water.