Tropica Anubias Barteri Var. Barteri in Pot
ANUBIAS BARTERI VAR.BATERI
- Anubias barteri var. barteri from West Africa is an undemanding plant.
- It grows somewhat larger than Anubias barteri var. nana but is grown in the same conditions.
- From 25-45 cm tall and the creeping rhizome from 10-15 cm or more.
- Anubias barteri varies considerably in terms of size and leaf shape.
- Like other Anubias-species, it is best planted in a shady spot to minimize algae growth on the leaves.
- If planted on the bottom, the rhizome must not be covered because it tends to rot.
- It is also suitable for terrariums and paludariums.
- Herbivorous fish do not eat the very tough and robust leaves.
|Height:||20 - 30+|