Dennerle Ludwigia spec. Super Red in Pot
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- The new cultivar ‚Super Red‘ lives up to its name!
- Even in standard lighting it is an intense red colour – in very good lighting and with a good nutrient supply the colour is breath-taking.
- The leaves are considerably smaller than those of Ludwigia repens ‚Rubin‘ and the growth rate is also somewhat slower.
- The plant responds to vigorous pruning with very compact growth.
- The new Ludwigia spec. ‚Super Red‘ is very well suited to aquascaping as an eye-catching feature.
|Growth height||- 40 cm||Origin country||Zuchtform|
|Breeding||Kopfsteckling, Seitentriebe||Growth speed||mittel|
|pH||5 - 8||Water hardness||- °dh|