FLUVAL FLEX AQUARIUM KIT, 9 US GAL (34 L)
- Model No: FLEX 15006
- Color:. BLACK
- Aquarium Capacity: 9 US Gal (34 L)
- Wattage: 7 W
- Lumens:. 1900 lm
- Color Temp: 7500 K
- LEDs: 36+3 RGB
- Pump Output: 61 US Gal/h (230L/H)
- Dimension: 14 x 13 x 13 (inches) // 35 x 33 x 33 (cm)
- 7500K LED lamp supports plant growth and enhances fish colors
- Fully adjustable White + RGB LEDs for endless color blends
- FLEXPad remote can also control fun special effects (i.e. fading cloud cover, lightning bolts)
- Powerful 3-stage filtration for superior water quality
- Oversized mechanical (foam), chemical (carbon) and biological (Biomax) media included
- Multi-directional dual outputs for customized water flow
- Hidden rear filter compartment
- Stylish honeycomb wrap conceals water line and sides of rear compartment
- Easy feed top cover opening
- Bold curved front design
- For freshwater use only
- Glass aquarium with cover
- LED lighting system
- Safe, low-voltage transformer
- Circulation pump with output nozzle
- Fluval foam filter block with handle
- Activated carbon insert
- BioMax insert
- FLEXPad remote control
- My aquarium water is full of organic waste (dead leaves, fish excrement, uneaten food, etc.). How can I get rid of them?
My aquarium water is cloudy. What are the various types of ways I can clear it?
What should I do if my pump output is weak?
Ensure that your water level is within the ideal range indicated in your instruction manual, which came with the product packaging or can be viewed on this website by visiting your aquarium product page.
Do you offer any water care products to help clear up a cloudy aquarium?
How can I fix the most common aquarium water issues?
How do I remove algae in my aquarium that may be accumulating on the inside glass surface?
Whether it is visible or not, algae removal needs to be a regular weekly maintenance task. This is performed simply by going over the inner glass surface with a pad or an aquarium magnet, such as the Fluval Razor+ 2-in-1 Algae Magnet (#11083 & #11084).
How do you prevent algae growth?
I heard tap water can be harmful to fish. Is this true?
Some of my small fish have passed through the inlet grill into the back filtration compartment. What can I do to prevent this in the future?
Fluval offers a separate clip-on grill (Item # A14778) that reduces the inlet size without affecting performance.