- To create aquarium water that meets the demands of fish, invertebrates and plants: to achieve ideal water values for freshwater aquariums.
- For the hardness increase of soft water. To add minerals to osmosis water.
- Constant water values: an increase of carbonate hardness as advised by experts and the stabilisation of the pH level. Prevents a sudden drop in acidity.
- Healthy water, healthy fish: mineral salt mixture means fish are protected from mineral deficiency.
- Optimal dosing with enclosed measuring spoon. Increases about 3000 l by 1° KH and 1.6° GH.
- Contents: 1 tin Aquadur, 250 g.
- To use: 1 measuring spoon (18.75 g)/100 l water results in an increase of about 2.5 ° dKH.
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
- Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers.
- The minerals of the carbonate hardness stabilise the pH level in the aquarium water and thus prevents a sudden drop in acidity and strong fluctuations.
- The carbonate hardness needs to be at least 4-5 ° dKH. If the values are lower you need to add JBL Aquadur.
- When using osmosis water JBL Aquadur is suitable for adding minerals to the osmosis water.
Advantages of the JBL water conditioners
- Essential mineral salts are added, the carbonate hardness is raised quickly, the pH level is stabilised, the fish are protected from mineral deficiency, the filter bacteria work optimally, the water parameters are constant, a sudden drop in acidity is averted.
May I add AquaDur directly to the water?
> It is advisable to dissolve AquaDur in the complete changing water in advance and then to dose it directly into the current. Dissolving it in a small amount of water will have only limited success. You always need to dissolve at least 5 – 10 l of water before adding it to the aquarium. Repeat a number of times, if necessary. This way the product will be completely dissolved and no unwanted remains will end up at the bottom.
In addition you avert the danger of fish swimming towards the “cloud” suffering acid burns. When dosing it directly a cloud of strongly changed pH and KH values occur. And since fish are curious, they tend to swim into the cloud.
Do JBL Aquadur und JBL Aquadur Malawi/Tanganjika contain common salt (sodium chloride, NaCl) ? Are the products safe for an application in freshwater ?
> No JBL Aquadur und JBL Aquadur Malawi/Tanganjika don’t contain common salt. Although sodium and chloride are mentioned on the indication of the distribution of the ion spectrum, these ions are traced back to other salts.
Both products are perfectly safe for use in water. Even for fish from very soft waters these products are ideal to adjust the desired water values.