JBL Carbomec Ultra 450g
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities: pellet-shaped activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters.
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 8: suited for the use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5, can be used immediately.
- No release of bound substances, 100% free of phosphate, pH-neutral and conductance neutral, suitable for Malawi and Tanganyika aquariums.
- Package contents: 1 packet pelletized carbon. Incl. net bag, clip.
- Clean and healthy water
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
- Fine filtering
- JBL Carbomec ultra is an activated carbon in pellet form with high adsorbtion capacity. lt is well suited for the long-term removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities from freshwater and marine aquariums. Carbomec ultra is adjusted to pH 8 and therefore suited for use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5.
- Can be used without fear of side effects
- No release of phosphate to the water and nor increase of the conductance.