JBL GyroPond Plus 500ml
- Quick and reliable help: remedy for skin, gill flukes and tape worms.
- Easy to use: calculate required quantity, mix with pond water in watering can, distribute evenly over pond.
- Retention time in pond: 1 week.
- JBL Online Hospital: enables you to identify fish diseases.
- Package contents: remedy GyroPond Plus. Dosage: 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Healthy fish – healthy pond:
- Fish have feelings too – not only humans!
- Transport often triggers stress in fish. Bad water values can be the reason for bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection.
- They reduce stress hormones, protect the mucous membranes, disinfect injuries and kill off bacteria, fungi and parasites.
JBL Online Hospital
- Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what is ailing your pond dwellers.
- Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
Correct use of remedies
- Use only in water temperatures over 18 °C.
- Remove activated carbon from the filter and switch off UVC devices, ozone units, copper and hydrochloric acid dosage devices.
- Shake bottle thoroughly for one minute.
- Mix the required quantity with pond water in a watering can and distribute it evenly over the pond.
- To be added in the morning while observing the animals throughout. Remains in the pond: 1 week.
- 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Can I use two different medications at the same time?
> Unless otherwise indicated in the instructions for use, the simultaneous use of two different medications is not possible and we strongly advise against it. Toxic cross reactions and undesirable side effects, such as oxygen deficiency or nitrite, cannot be ruled out. If your fish suffer from a primary infection and further secondary infections, always treat the primary infection or disease with the highest stress factor for the animal. Finish a treatment with the correct dosage in accordance with the instructions and then start the second medication. After the treatment or between two treatments, filter the aquarium water over activated carbon for 24 hours to remove any residual medication. The activated carbon need then to be disposed of properly. Any medical treatment is also a stress factor for your fish, so be careful not to overburden your animals and only treat them after a thorough diagnosis.
Does JBL Gyrodol 2 or JBL GyroPond help against infestation by fish leech (Piscicola spec.) ?
> No, the active substance is not effective against worms from the group of annelid worms, to which fish leech belong.
Can I use over-the-counter medications for ornamental fish in fish that will be used for human consumption later ?
> No. As a rule, over-the-counter medications for ornamental fish may not be used in fish that are bred for human consumption.