- Convenient feeding of aquarium fish during your holidays for about 2 weeks. For tropical freshwater fish.
- Nutritious and easily to digest: ideal feeding conditions for up to 25 ornamental fish.
- The block dissolves as the fish intake the food.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters.
- No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Content: weekend food, for aquarium fish.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Fish feeding can be a problem in the holyday season. JBL offers food blocks for when you are away. This animal food keeps for a long time and provides for your fish throughout your absence. The food is enclosed in a mineral block and dissolves slowly, thereby releasing the food.
The alternative to this holiday food, for longer absences etc., is an automatic fish feeder (JBL AutoFood).
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions , combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Add the food block to the aquarium for up to 25 small to medium-sized ornamental fish at the start of the holidays. The fish slowly dissolve the food by “nibbling” at the food block and are thus being fed for 14 days.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (8.3%)
- Crude fibre (1.9%)
- Crude ash (8.1%)