JBL Korall Fluid 100ml
- Complete nutrition, optimal growth and colouring of corals, tube worms, molluscs in the marine aquarium.
- Nutritious and rich in vitamins with phyto and zooplankton – strong growth thanks to essential amino acids.
- Resistance to disease and optimal colouring thanks to multivitamin complexes.
- Corals choose JBL liquid food: during feeding trials in the coral reef nocturnal corals opened their polyps as soon as JBL KorallFluid was added into the water.
- Contents: main food for invertebrates.
- After opening to be used up within 4 months.
- In high-quality packaging with dosing pipette.
- Can be stored unopened for 3 years.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish! For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Fish feeding can be a problem in the holday season. JBL offers food blocks for when you are away. This animal food keeps for a long time and provides for your fish throughout your absence. The food is enclosed in a mineral block and dissolves slowly, thereby releasing the food.
The alternative to this holiday food, for longer absences etc., is an automatic fish feeder (JBL AutoFood).
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions , combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
1 food block feeds 25 ornamental fish for 2 weeks. Dispose of the remains of the block after use.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (8.3%)
- Crude fat (1.9%)
- Crude ash (8.1%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.
How many ml correspond to ten drops of the pipette which is enclosed with the JBL KorallFluid?
> Ten drops from the pipette, which is enclosed with the JBL KorallFluid, correspond to 0.125 ml.