JBL Maris 250ml
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for marine fish: over 50 natural ingredients in 6 food flakes with protein-rich krill flakes and spirulina algae.
- Nutritious and easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions due to various flake sizes for fish species 5 - 20 cm in all water layers.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content. Better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species immediately ate the JBL food during our research expeditions in tropical coral reefs.
- No processing of cheap fishmeal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Can be stored unopened in high-quality packaging with foil seal for 3 years.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish!
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Fish feeding can be a problem at the weekend when you are not at home. JBL offers food blocks for when you are away. This animal food keeps for a long time and provides for your fish throughout your absence. The food is enclosed in a mineral block and dissolves slowly, thereby releasing the food.
The alternative to this weekend food is JBL Holiday fish food or, for longer absences, is an automatic fish feeder (JBL AutoFood).
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions , combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
1 food block feeds 15 ornamental fish for 3 days. Dispose of the remains of the block after use.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (6.0%)
- Crude fibre (2.5%)
- Crude ash (11.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.