JBL MedoPond Plus 500ml
- Quick and reliable help: remedy to treat white spot disease and fungal infections.
- Easy to use: determine the required quantity, mix it with pond water in a watering can, pour it evenly over the pond.
- Does not contain any copper.
- JBL Online Hospital: enables you to identify fish diseases.
- Contents: remedy MedoPond Plus. Dosage: 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Healthy fish – healthy pond:
- Fish have feelings too – not only humans! Transport often triggers stress in fish.
- Bad water values can be the reason for bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection.
- They reduce stress hormones, protect the mucous membranes, disinfect injuries and kill off bacteria, fungi and parasites.
JBL Online Hospital:
- Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what is ailing your pond dwellers. Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
Correct use of remedies:
- Remove activated carbon from the filter and switch off UVC devices, ozone units, copper and hydrochloric acid dosage devices.
- Mix the required quantity with pond water in a watering can and distribute it evenly over the pond.
- To be added in the morning while observing the animals throughout. Do not pour on plants.
- 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Can I use two different medications at the same time?
> Unless otherwise indicated in the instructions for use, the simultaneous use of two different medications is not possible and we strongly advise against it. Toxic cross reactions and undesirable side effects, such as oxygen deficiency or nitrite, cannot be ruled out. If your fish suffer from a primary infection and further secondary infections, always treat the primary infection or disease with the highest stress factor for the animal. Finish a treatment with the correct dosage in accordance with the instructions and then start the second medication. After the treatment or between two treatments, filter the aquarium water over activated carbon for 24 hours to remove any residual medication. The activated carbon need then to be disposed of properly. Any medical treatment is also a stress factor for your fish, so be careful not to overburden your animals and only treat them after a thorough diagnosis.
Can my sturgeons stay in the pond during the treatment?
> Your sturgeons can also be affected by the disease and need to be treated. They also have to be considered as “ornamental fish” (wording used in the instructions). If there is no separate warning information about fish species mentioned in the instructions, there are no concerns about the use and dosage of this product.