Tropical almond leaves for small freshwater aquariums
- Natural care for fish and invertebrates in freshwater aquariums
- Natural effect of tropical almond leaves: promotes well-being, vitality and spawning readiness
- Natural water conditioner and protection for mucous membrane from the natural habitat of our aquarium dwellers. Promotes well-being, vitality and spawning readiness. Tanning agents have a compressing effect on the mucous membrane and prevent diseases.
- Directly harvested from the tree, cleaned, smoothed and sun-dried
- Contents: 1 packet Nano-Catappa, 10 leaves, use: 1 leaf/15 – 30 l water. Active substances are released completely after 1 – 3 weeks
Nature at Home – Home for fish and plants
Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers. Clean water – optimal water quality. The natural ingredients of the tropical almond leaves (Catappa) have quite a lot of positive properties for aquarium dwellers, tanning agents amongst others. After 1-2 days the leaves sink to the bottom. After 1-3 week the active substances have been completely released. Then a new leaf can be added. Older leaves can be removed or they can stay in the aquarium as additional feed for sucker catfish and shrimps. Keeps permanently when stored dry.