JBL NovoBits 250ml
- Selected raw ingredients ensure complete nutrition, ideal growth and vibrant colours for all discus fish.
- Nutritious, easy to digest, strengthens the immune system: species-specific feed intake thanks to semi-buoyant granulate
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: 1 food tin; JBL premium main food for tropical freshwater fish, 250 ml.
- Use within 4 months after opening = 100 ml is sufficient for a 60 l aquarium for 20 days In high-quality sealed foil packaging.
- Can be stored unopened for 4 years.
- Animal welfare is important to us. No processing of cheap fish meal.
-We use fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (6.0%)
- Crude fibre (3.0%)
- Crude ash (10.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.