JBL NovoDaph 100ml
- Alternative to live and frozen food: treats for tropical freshwater fish and turtles. Drying process is gentle on nutrients.
- Nutritious and easy to digest: promotion of digestion thanks to valuable fibres. Ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 3 to 15 cm in all water layers.
- No water clouding: better water quality thanks to better digestibility of the food, which reduces the fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. Vacuum freeze-drying ensures that important nutrients are retained in the dried feeder animals
- Contents: treats, for aquarium fish and turtles.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Fish love a varied diet
- An unbalanced fish diet can lead In the long term to deficiency symptoms, diseases and fatty degeneration of organs. Provide your aquarium dwellers with a varied died in the form of live food. When catching or purchasing live food there is a risk of introducing bacteria and parasites into the aquarium.
Producing your own live food has many advantages:
- Free of parasites
- Rich in fibre - Not just a „pool“ anymore
- Promotes the hunting instinct of the fish
- Increases readiness of spawning
- Easy, quick and convenient
- Affordable alternative compared to frozen food
It’s fun to do it yourself :
- Add artemia eggs salt mixture to the water
- Wait until the brine shrimps have hatched
- Strain the brine shrimps into a sieve
- Ready for feeding
- Crude protein (50.0%)
- Crude fat (10.0%)
- Crude fibre (2.0%)
- Crude ash (18.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.