JBL NovoFex 100ml
- Alternative to live and frozen food: treats for tropical freshwater fish and turtles.
- Drying process is gentle on nutrients.
- Nutritious and easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions for turtles and fish species from 5 to 20 cm in all water layers.
- Armored catfish love to dig out the hidden cubes.
- No water clouding: better water quality thanks to better digestibility of the food, which reduces the fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters.
- Vacuum freeze-drying ensures that important nutrients are retained in the dried feeder animals
- Contents: treats, for aquarium fish and turtles.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish. For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients. The composition of the ideal rearing feed for young fish of egg-laying fish species depends on many factors. The growing juvenile fish need important nutrients for their development. JBL’s liquid rearing food consists of an ultra-fine homogenate with over 50 raw ingredients, brine shrimp components as well as a special multivitamin complex and stabilised vitamin C.
- Crude protein (60.0%)
- Crude fat (12.0%)
- Crude fibre (2.0%)
- Crude ash (8.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
>Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.