JBL NovoTom Artemia 100ml
- Complete nutrition, ideal growth and beautiful colours due to brine shrimp.
- Powdered food for fry of live-bearing aquarium fish or larger juvenile fish of egg-laying species.
- Nutritious and easy to digest: Ideal feeding conditions for all newborn livebearers from 5 to 10 mm in middle and upper water layers.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters.
- No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
***It is advised to feed your fishes as per the instructions. Over feeding may lead to algae blooms and/or poor water quality.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project
The composition of the ideal rearing feed for young fish depends on many factors.
The juvenile fish are growing and need important nutrients for their development. JBL’s powdered food consists of finely-ground ingredients with brine shrimp components and natural vitamin E.
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (8.5%)
- Crude fibre (1.9%)
- Crude ash (9.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.