JBL ProPond Goldfish XS 0.14kg
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 3:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account.
- With wheat, salmon, shrimps and spinach for vigorous and healthy goldfish throughout the year (10-30 °C water temperature).
- Food size XS (1.5-2mm) for fish from 5-15 cm. Also for veiltails and other goldfish breeds.
- Floating food pearls with 20 % protein, 6 % fat, 3 % crude fibre and 9 % crude ash.
- Food pearls in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality.
- NEO index literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition.
- Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food. This ratio is accordingly adjusted to suit the season and the water temperature.
- JBL ProPond Goldfish has been designed as all season food so that it can be fed throughout the four seasons.
- The protein/fat ratio /NEO index is therefore a compromise.
- If you are searching for a goldfish food which is specially tailored to the seasons, you can choose the JBL ProPond koi foods from the seasonal concept.
- Koi food is as well suited for goldfish as for koi. Please just make sure that the food size fits the goldfish’s mouth.
- The fish’s living conditions are also incorporated into the NEO index and factored in the different function foods.
- Thus the prebiotic ingredients of JBL PROPOND FITNESS provide ideal conditions for good health, even when the temperatures are varying wildly in times of seasonal change!
- The protein/fat ratio of 5:1will help your animals to cover their high energy metabolism with the food and save their energy reserves.
- This way they will retain enough energy to resist disease.
- Crude protein (20.0%)
- Crude fat (6.0%)
- Crude fibre (3.0%)
- Crude ash (9.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.