JBL ProPond Shrimp M 0.34kg
- Treats for all koi. Shrimp extrudate with the right protein/fat ratio 4:1 in accordance with the NEO index, which takes water temperature, function, animal size and age into account.
- Shrimp with added salmon, wheat germs, krill and spirulina for a high-quality diet (at 15-25 °C water temperature).
- Food size M (15 mm) for fish from 15-85 cm.
- Floating food in shrimp shape and ideal composition: 38 % protein, 10 % fat, 2 % crude fibre and 10 % crude ash.
- Contains: shrimp extrudate in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) with zipper to preserve the quality.
- NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition.
- Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food.
- Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1).
- But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growt) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.
- Crude protein (38.0%)
- Crude fat (10.0%)
- Crude fibre (2.0%)
- Crude ash (10.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.