- Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles and pond terrapins: staple food in the form of floating sticks for turtles 10 -50 cm in size.
- Excellent palatability: proteins from fish and shrimps.
- Promotion of bone growth thanks to lysine, strengthening and stabilisation of immunity by means of multivitamin complex and vitamin C.
- Turtles choose JBL food: high-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no processing of cheap fishmeal.
- Contents: turtle food, Agil.
- Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening.
Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles:
- Most turtles and terrapins are omnivores.
- They particularly like to eat fish and water animals.
- To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants.
- JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals’ size.
- Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food:
- Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
- Turtles: young, growing animals: In the water area 2 to 4 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 minutes, adult animals: 4 to 5 feeds per week.
- Tortoises: only as an occasional treat
- Crude protein (40.0%)
- Crude fat (7.0%)
- Crude fibre (0.5%)
- Crude ash (8.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.