TROPICA Premium Fertiliser 300 mL
TROPICA PREMIUM FERTILISER 125ML
- Contains iron, manganese and vital micro nutrients
- Does not contain nitrogen and phosphor
- Suitable for aquariums with few or slow-growing plants and many fish
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
- Premium Nutrition is added every week when changing the water.
- The pump bottle dispenses 2 mL per push. We recommend 6 mL (3 pumps per 50 L water per week), but recommend that this is set in accordance with plant requirements.
- For example, pale leaves often indicate lack of nutrition, but can also be due to poor growth. Echinodorus bleheri will often show lack of micro-nutrients.
- Regular dosing with Premium Nutrition can restore green and luxuriant leaves.
- Note, however, that Premium Fertiliser is a fertiliser and not a medicine for dying plants.
- It is recommended that minimum 25% of the aquarium water is changed every second week.
- If undesirable algae growth does occur, then we recommend increasing water change frequency (up to 50%) and planting additional rapid growth waterplants such as Hygrophila, Vallisneria and Egeria.