Dennerle Cryptocoryne Affinis
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- This Cryptocoryne has been kept in aquaria for over 50 years.
- All Dennerle Cryptocorynes are grown emersed in our greenhouses.
- Growth behaviour and leaf form differs significantly in plants growing in emersed and submerged states.
- This is also true of Cryptocoryne affinis.
- The typical olive-green to brown foliage only develops under water.
- These plants make no great demands in terms of lighting, but optimum growth is achieved in slightly alkaline water. C. affinis comes highly recommended for cichlid aquaria with limestone.
|Growth height||- 30 cm||Origin country||Malaiische Halbinsel|
|pH||7 - 8||Water hardness||10 - 30 °dh|