- Convenient feeding of aquarium fish for 3 days. Weekend fish food for tropical freshwater fish.
- Nutritious and easily to digest: ideal feeding conditions for medium-sized ornamental fish up to 15 cm.
- The block dissolves when the fish feed.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters.
- No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Package contents: weekend fish food, for aquarium fish, 1 food block feeds 15 fish for 3 days.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research:
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Add one food block to the aquarium for 15 small to medium-sized ornamental fish at the start of the weekend. The fish slowly dissolve the food by “nibbling” at the food block and are thus perfectly fed for 3 days.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (8.3%)
- Crude fibre (1.9%)
- Crude ash (8.1%)