CONTINUUM Flora Viv Prolifera Carbon (liquid carbon)
- Designed to provide critical Kreb’s cyle constituents and act as a high quality carbon source
- Particularly useful in heavily planted aquariums
- Promotes accelerated growth of plants and critical aquarium friendly microbes
- Contains kelp extract, to accelerate freshwater plant growth
- Contains humic and fulvic acids, and amino acids to stimulate biological cycles.
- Free of toxic ingredients
- Free of toxic polycycloglutaracetal, or glutaraldehyde.
In 1937 Sir Hans Krebs, a German born British biochemist, discovered the Kreb’s cycle or citric acid cycle, and defined the basic cycle of energy creation in all living things, for which he later won the Nobel prize.
FloraViv Prolifera is designed to provide critical Kreb’s cyle constituents and act as a high quality carbon source, without the toxic ingredients some competing products have. It is particularly useful in heavily planted aquariums and will promote accelerated growth of plants and critical aquarium friendly microbes.
FloraViv Prolifera also contains kelp extract, known to accelerate freshwater plant growth, humic and fulvic acids, and amino acids to stimulate biological cycles. FloraViv products contain no toxic polycycloglutaracetal, or glutaraldehyde.
Use in aquarium keeping.
Use Flora Viv multinutrient fertilizer as your main plant nutrient source, then use this product, FloraViv Prolifera to provided added carbon and Kreb’s cycle nutrients to accelerate plant growth and support heavily planted aquariums. Simultaneous use of BacterGen F to establish and sustain growth of proper microorganisms and recycle aquarium nutrients will greatly benefit all plants and the aquarium ecosystem.
If needed, use FloraViv Grow to provide additional nitrogen for heavily planted aquariums.
Growth of all photosynthetic organisms also requires strong lighting of proper spectrum. Consult your lighting supplier for assistance in the proper type of light, and photo periods for the plants that you are growing. Be sure to ask lots of questions to get the very best lighting system for your aquarium.
Directions and protocol.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Add 1 capful (5 ml) per 50 US-gallons (200 L) of freshwater aquarium water, as needed to support heavy plant growth; typically two to three times per week in tanks with 50% plant coverage.
Shake well prior to use.
Add 1 capful (5 ml) per 50 US-gallons (200 L) of freshwater aquarium water once every other day as needed to support heavy plant growth.
FloraViv Prolifera is useful, with or without the addition of carbon dioxide.
If using carbon dioxide, you will probably use less.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Not for human consumption.
If ingested drink water, contact a poison control center. If in eyes flush with water.