JBL SintoMec 450g
- Biological breakdown of pollutants in fresh and saltwater aquariums: sintered bio-glass rings for the use in aquariums.
- Easy to use: insert bio-filter rings as second last filter stage.
- Intensive water clarifying thanks to biological filtering: microorganisms settle inside the filter material and break down pollutants.
- Extremely effective: conical tunnel pores and 5 mm wall thickness create ideal surface of 1200 m²/l for beneficial microorganisms to settle.
- Package contents: 450 g glass rings for aquarium filters, Sintomec.
- Clean and healthy water
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use:
- Insert filter material as second last filter stage into the filter.