ANS Catch Worm Pen
- Simply bait the trap and gently place it on top of the substrate,
- then gentlely push to settle into the substrate, which would not allow any shrimplets to be able to crawl in.
- Take out the trap next day and clear and wash the trip, and then repeat the steps.
- They attach and eat any just molted and vulnerable shrimp. In order to remove these unpleasent organism, we can use this catch pen to remove plannaria without chemical or medication due to shrimp's sensitivty to these elements.
- Plannaria is a non-parasitic flatworm that could exist in our shrimp tanks due to lack of fish.