Dennerle Anubias barteri var. nana 'Bonsai'
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
MINIATURE DWARF ANUBIAS
- It doesn’t get smaller than this!
- This is probably the smallest Anubias in the world and is a real boon to any underwater landscape.
- In terms of cultivation and care it is just as robust as the original form, but needs a little more light to produce lovely, compact greenery.
- This dwarf form can be used in a 10 L Nano Cube or larger. These plants have a most natural appearance when tied to delicate roots or driftwood.
- Red bogwood is perfectly suited to this purpose.
- Alternatively, showcase your 'bonsai’ Anubias on a canvas of decorative rocks.