Balloon Gold Ram
by Live Fish
Original price $8.00
Current price $7.00
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Unless otherwise stated, image is representative of species and not of actual product -
Guaranteed Optimum Conditioner : we adopt fast priority delivery for all live stock order to ensure optimum condition when they reaches you
An additional $15 Livestock Handling fee will be added during check out for all livestock purchased. (This is not included in the Free Delivery)
|Common Name||Balloon Gold Ram|
|Scientific Name||Apistogramma Ramerzii|
|Care Level||Medium-Difficult, mostly because it needs a well established tank|
|Maximum Size||5 - 7.5cm|
|pH||5.5 - 7.0|
|Life Span||3 years or longer|
|Behaviour||Peaceful, but when breeding, the male guards the eggs and can and will be very aggressive. If there are 2 males in a tank smaller then 30 gallons and without plenty of hiding places, they will show territorial disputes between them.|
|Gender||An Adult female is stockier built, her tail has a more round edging and the red patch on her belly is bigger and bolder than the male|
- Reference: fishlore.com -
HOW TO SAFELY ADD FISH TO TANK
1. Set live stock aside with transportation bag in room temperature place for 30 minutes.
2. Then transfer bag to float in aquarium for another 30 minutes
3. Use a fish net to transfer the live stock by scooping it from the bag into the tank.
NOTE: Do not release live stocks together with the transportation water into tank.