Dennerle Cryptocoryne beckettii in Pot
- Sri Lanka is home to many species of cryptocoryne, including the Cryptocoryne beckettii.
- These plants have also been successfully cultivated in aquaria for decades.
- In the wild they are found in shaded areas near the banks of streams and rivers, where they grow amphibiously above and below the waterline.
- The colour of any submerged leaves varies in shades of green and brown.
- Different leaf colouration within the same species is typical for the Cryptocoryne genus.
|Growth height||10 - 20 cm||Origin country||Sri Lanka|
|pH||6 - 8||Water hardness||10 - 20 °dh|