Dennerle Cryptocoryne lucens in Pot
NARROW-LEAVED CRYPTOCORYNE NEVELLI
- Cryptocoryne lucens is easy to care for and easy to cultivate.
- The plants produce narrow, pure green leaves. Growing to a height of 10 - 20 cm it is a good candidate as a foreground plant.
- It grows very slowly, which means it requires minimal maintenance.
- As with many rosette-like plants, only the older, outer leaves should be removed.
- However, it is possible to prune the plant hard to encourage more dense growth.
- Plants should be cut approx. 2 - 3 cm above the substrate.
|Growth height||10 - 20 cm||Origin country||Sri Lanka|
|pH||5 - 8||Water hardness||0 - 20 °dh|