Dennerle Cryptocoryne usteriana In-Vitro
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Cryptocoryne usteriana is an impressive plant from the Philippines.
- Unlike many other Cryptocoryne species, it grows permanently under water and is therefore not suitable for emersed cultivation in the greenhouse.
- For this reason it is very rarely found commercially.
- The bullate leaves are up to 70 cm long and the leaves are bright mid-green with a reddish underside.
- With medium lighting, Cryptocoryne usteriana grows best in hard, alkaline water and is therefore ideal for cichlids from Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika.
- Even with a low CO2 supply the plant still grows rather well and is very easy to care for.
- The more familiar Cryptocoryne aponogetifolia looks confusingly similar.
|Growth height||- 70 cm||Origin country||Philippinen|
|pH||6 - 8||Water hardness||7 - 21 °dh|