Dennerle Cryptocoryne wendtii Brown 'Braun' in Pot
(FORMERLY CRYPTOCORYNE WENDTII TROPICA)
- This brown variation of Cryptocoryne wendtii is also very popular and can be used in a variety of plant landscapes.
- The edges of the leaves are slightly wavy and some are bullate.
- The leaves are green to brown, sometimes with brown mottling.
- In good lighting the leaves turn a deep, dark brown.
- Use as a stark contrast in combination with other green water trumpets.
- As with almost all Cryptocorynes from Sri Lanka, these grow well in hard water and are therefore ideal for cichlid aquaria.
|Growth height||10 - 20 cm||Origin country||Sri Lanka|
|pH||5 - 8||Water hardness||- 20 °dh|