Dennerle Cryptocoryne x purpurea In-Vitro
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Cryptocoryne x purpurea is a rarity from Southeast Asia.
- It is a natural hybrid between Cryptocoryne griffithii and Cryptocoryne cordata.
- The variety described here comes from Borneo and has remarkable marbling on the leaf blades.
- The growth is significantly slower than other Cryptocoryne species that are well known in aquatics.
- Growing to a height of around 10 cm (previous experience of cultivation in an aquarium), it remains relatively small in size and, depending on the size of the tank, can therefore also be used in the foreground.
- As with all Cryptocorynes, a nutrient-rich substrate is very important, as a lot of nutrients are absorbed by the roots.
|Growth height||- 10 cm||Origin country||Borneo|
|pH||5 - 7||Water hardness||2 - 8 °dh|