Dennerle Helanthium Tenellum 'Red'
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- In the past, this grass-like plant was better known as „Echinodorus tenellus“.
- It has been one of the most popular foreground plants for many decades and can be described as a ‘classic’.
- In contrast to the purely green growth form ‚parvulum‘, the narrow-leaved growth form becomes violet reddish with good lighting - a nice contrast to bright green cushion forming plants such as Micranthemum tweediei.
- Strongly cut back, Helanthium tenellum ´Red´ forms a dense „grass carpet“.
- In aquascaping individual shoots set fine accents in a landscape.
|Growth height||3 - 5 cm||Origin country||Südamerika|
|pH||5 - 8||Water hardness||0 - 21 °dh|