Tropica Echinodorus 'Aquartica' in Pot
- Characteristics of the cultivar Echinodorus 'Aquartica' are its round, bright green leaves.
- Its compact (10-20 cm), low growth makes it suitable as a decorative solitary plant.
- Slow growing and easy to care for, Echinodorus 'Aquartica' retains the refreshing green colour of its leaves in normal lighting and nutrient conditions in the aquarium.
- The plant is a cross between several different cultivated plants, including Echinodorus horemanii and several round-leafed Echinodorus species.
- Echinodorus 'Aquartica' was developed by Kristian Iversen from the "Aquartica" company.
|Height:||10 - 20+|