Tropica Echinodorus 'Rose' XL
ECHINODORUS 'ROSE' XL
- Large motherplant, grown in a 9 cm square pot.
- This beautiful plant is a hybrid between Echinodorus horemanii ‘Red’ and Echinodorus horizontalis.
- It was first produced in 1986 by Hans Barth in Dessau and becomes 25-40 cm tall and a rosette from 15-25 cm wide.
- New underwater leaves are a beautiful pink, and initially the leaves have red-brown spots.
- A nutritious bottom promotes growth, but otherwise Echinodorus 'Rosé' is undemanding and thus an excellent plant for beginners.
|Height:||20 - 30+|