Diets For Newborn Fishes
- Rich In Highly Nutritious, Freshly Harvested Ingredients
- Unique Low-Heat Production Process Prevents Dissipation Of Necessary Vitamins, Nutrients And Amino-Acids Your Fry Need To Survive
- Expect Rapid Growth Free Of Dietary Deformites Or Deficiencies
- Helps Fry Develop Superior Disease Resistance
- Great For Livebearers And Egglayers
- Semi-Floating Food
- Promotes proper feeding habits
- Reduces chances of over-feeding
- Reduces waste
- Saves money
- Perfect Package
- Small size avoids throwing away unused food.
- Resealable package for maximum freshness.
For optimum results, feed daily as many times as possible, the amount your pet will completely consume within two (2) to three (3) minutes. Up to 10 feedings per day may be necessary depending on number of fry and activity level. For mid-water and bottom feeders allow Hikari First Bites to saok in a cup of aquarium water before feeding. This will cause the food to sink more rapidly allowing these fry better access. Livebearers (ovoviviparous) can consume Hikari First Bites right after birth. Start feeding Hikari First Bites right before the yolk sack is fully consumed. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Excess food can cause water quality problems which may result in heightened stress or serious illness. Feeding less food to be sure none is left after the feeding period is preferred to allowing uneaten food to settle to the bottom of your aquarium.
For additional feeding suggestions for your fry once they surpass the need for Hikari First Bites, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikari's other specialized diets for all types of freshwater and marine fishes and pond pets too. Quality diets from the leader in premium nutrition for aquatic pets!
Because We Care: Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade.