A food developed specifically to promote prominent head growth while enhancing the coloration of goldfish kept indoors where adequate UV rays are not available to help them formulate colors. Great for Oranda, Lionhead, Azumanishiki, Ranchu and most other fancy goldfish. Regular feeding insures desirable body structure and excellent appearance.
***It is advised to feed your fishes as per the instructions. Over feeding may lead to algae blooms and/or poor water quality.
- Floating Pellet That Won't Cloud The Water
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Reduces water quality problems
- More Economical
- Desirable Form Possible Without Live Foods
- Marvelous growth of pronounced head
- Live food not required, eliminating the potential for parasite or bacteria problems
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Promotes a long, healthy life
- Excellent Color Enhancing, Daily Diet
- Outstanding nutrition
- Bio-Technology provides a basis for the best color enhancing capacity available
- Helps prevent color fading
- Noticeable color changes within 30-45 days
When temperature above 50 degrees, feed two to four times daily. Higher temperatures cause more activity which requires more food. Please do not exceed the amount your fish will eat within a few minutes of feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.