JBL Carbomec Activ 450g (phosphate free activated carbon)
- Removal of residual medications, discolouration of the water and high molecular organic impurities: high performance activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters.
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 7: suitable for use in the pH range from 6.5 to 7.5, can be used immediately.
- No release of algae-promoting phosphate to the water.
- Package delivery: 1 packet of high performance activated carbon. Incl. net bag, clip.
- Clean and healthy water.
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
- Fine filtering.
- JBL Carbomec activ is a highly actived filter carbon used to remove any residual medication, discolouration of the water and high molecular organic impurities from freshwater aquariums.
- Carbomec activ is adjusted to pH 7 and therefore ideally suited for use in the pH range from 6.5 to 7.5.
- Can be used without fear of side effects.
- No release of phosphate to the water and nor increase of the conductance.