JBL Clearmec Plus 1Litre (Remove Nitrate And Phosphate)
- Removal of nitrite, nitrate and phosphate from the aquarium: filter medium for the use inside aquarium filters.
- To use: material is already packed in two filter bags. Insert into filter.
- Withdrawal of nutrients from the water: counteracts excessive algae growth.
- 600 ml for 150 to 300 litres freshwater.
- Package contents: 1 pack filter media. Incl. net bag, clip.
- Clean and healthy water.
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants.
- This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
What happens if I don't replace JBL ClearMec after 3 months as indicated ?
> After the expiry date, JBL ClearMec is no longer able to bind nitrates and phosphates. Besides this, the surface of the material shrinks so that the material is no longer able to act as a filter.