JBL CleroPond 500ml
- For water to suit fish and plants: water clarifier for the removal of all types of clouding.
- Easy to use: determine the required quantity, mix it with pond water in a watering can, pour it evenly over the pond.
- Immediate effect: flocculation of turbidity (collection via filter or pond vacuum cleaner).
- Harmless for fish, recognisable effect due to white cloud formation.
- Contents: pond water clarifier CleroPond. Dosage: 40 ml per approx. 700 - 800 l pond water.
Natural balance in the garden pond:
- Plant and food remains, metabolic substances and leaves deteriorate the quality of the water in the garden pond.
- Good water quality is necessary to ensure the health of fish and plants. Each season makes different demands on the garden pond.
- A water test will help recognise deficits in the pond water so that you can take the necessary steps.
Elimination of cloudiness:
- With JBL CleroPond the turbidity gets bound into units (flocculation), sinks to the bottom or is swiftly removed by the filter.
- The effect can be recognised by a whitish cloud formation which disappears within a few hours.
- Turbidity, sunken to the ground, can be collected by a pond vacuum cleaner or a filter.
Easy use of CleroPond:
- Calculate the required quantity.
- Mix it with pond water in a watering can and spread it evenly over the pond.
- Not suitable for use in swimming ponds.
- Do not filter with activated carbon and switch off UVC units during use.
- 40 ml per approx. 700 - 800 l pond water.
Can I use several anti-algae agents together in the pond?
> Each JBL anti-algae agent has a special purpose. It is therefore not necessary to use several AlgoPond products at the same time. Use AlgoPond Green to combat green water. Use AlgoPond forte for thread algae and all other types of algae. If you want to change the product, allow a time interval of 14 days, a water change of at least 50 % and filtering via activated carbon. The products StabiloPond and PhosEx may, of course, be used together with an AlgoPond algae agent according to the 1-2-3 algae-free principle.
Can the pond care products JBL StabiloPond Basis, JBL StabiloPond KH, JBL OxyPond, JBL FilterStart Pond, JBL AlgoPond Direct*, JBL PhosEx Pond Filter, JBL SediEx Pond, JBL AlgoPond Sorb, JBL AgoPond Forte*, JBL AlgoPond Green*, JBL PhosEx Pond Direct and JBL BactoPond be used with an operating UV-C water clarifier without any problems or should the UV-C unit be switched off?
> In simple terms we can say that with the application of the liquid products JBL AlgoPond Sorb, JBL AgoPond Forte*, JBL, AlgoPond Green*, JBL PhosEx Pond Direct, JBL BactoPond the UV-C water clarifier should be temporarily switched off so that the active substances will not be destroyed. Please look up the time periods in the respective operation instructions.
With JBL StabiloPond basis, JBL StabiloPond KH, JBL OxyPond, JBL FilterStart Pond, JBL AlgoPond Direct*, JBL PhosEx Pond filter, JBL SediEx Pond the UV-C water clarifier may remain in operation.
* Labelling according to EU Directive 98/8/EC: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use!