JBL Ferropol Root 30 Tabs (Fertiliser Tab for Aquarium Plants Roots)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Concentrated iron and minerals stored in tablet form to promote the root development of aquarium plants.
- Press one tablet per month deep into to the root area of the soil. 1 tablet/5-10 stems.
- Supplies plants with: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sulphur. manganese, molybdenum, zinc, boron, cobalt and copper in a plant-available form.
- Reduces algae growth through optimal promotion of plant growth.
- No water pollution, since the nutrients remain in the soil.
- Package contents: 30 fertiliser tablets for aquarium plant roots. Suitable for invertebrates.
Healthy and attractive aquarium plants
- Depending on their species aquatic plants absorb a significant portion of their mineral nutrient supply through their roots.
- The stronger the aquatic plant root, the more nutrients are absorbed this way.
- In addition the root hairs of aquatic plants have the particular facility to solubilize precipitated iron (Fe3+) and thus supply it to the plants.
- Plant genera which absorb a lot of nutrients through the roots: Echinodorus, Cryptocoryne, Vallisneria, Crinum, Nymphea.
- Plant genera which absorb their nutrients through the leaves and roots: Ludwigia, Limnophila, Hygrophila, Alternanthera, Cabomba