JBL Florapol - 350 / 700g (High Iron Substrate for Aquatic Plants)
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums.
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required.
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates.
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand.
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years.
Nutrition for aquarium plants:
- Healthy plants are important for every aquarium. Plants supply the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth and remove pollutants.
Healthy plants = healthy fish:
- Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens.
For the plants to flourish the following demands need to be met:
- Light as energy source for the photosynthesis of CO2, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
- With JBL fertilisers you supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements.
- This way the plants get all the required nutrients they need to absorb over the leaves and roots to prevent deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency).
I have accidentally added twice the amount of JBL Florapol and am afraid that it might damage my fish now.
>Don’t worry. In this case, JBL Florapol won’t damage your fish and will be beneficial for your plants.