JBL NanoBiotopol Betta 15ml
- For water to suit fish: for initial setup and during water changes, for fighting fish.
- Converts aquarium water into biotope water: neutralises copper, zinc, lead and chlorine.
- Healthy water, healthy fish: protects mucous membrane, gills, skin and fins.
- Natural water environment thanks to tropical almond leaf extract.
- Contents: 1 bottle Nano-Biotopol Beta, 15 ml.
- Application for max. 180 l: 2 drops/1 l water.
- Example: 30 l aquarium: 2.5 ml for setting up new aquarium, 5 drops (1 ml) during 1/3 water change every 2 weeks.
Nature at Home – Home for fish and plants
- Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild. Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers. Clean aquarium water – optimal water quality.
- When setting up a new aquarium, during a partial water change and after the use of remedies. Tap water contains heavy metals, such as copper, zinc and lead.
- To make the water suitable to the requirements of the fish, it must be free of heavy metals, chlorine and chloramine.
- The water is made suitable for fish by neutralising these substances using dedicated water conditioners. With its aloe vera, Biotopol also ensures that mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins are protected.
- Aloe vera provides protection from stress, protects the fish’s mucous membranes noticeably and reduces the risk of disease with its vitamin B complex.
- Chelators enclose heavy metals and aggressive substances are removed during the next partial water change. Chlorine is transformed into harmless chloride, dangerous chlorine and chloramine are neutralised.
Advantages of the JBL water conditioner
- It binds dangerous copper, neutralises pollutants in tap water, natural substances are added, protection of mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins, promotes the shedding of shrimp and crayfish.
- Aloe vera is proven to protect the skin, brings protection against stress and vitamin B complex supports the function of the immune system, chelators enclose heavy metalls, aggressive substances are removed during the next water change.
- Neutralises aggressive chlorine.
How long should you wait before adding other products after using Biotopol?
> Plant fertilisers, such as Ferropol, can be added straight afterwards, since the trace elements, which are susceptible to oxidation, are protected through the chelators in the fertiliser. We generally recommend you wait 30 – 60 minutes between doses when adding medications.