JBL NobilFluid Artemia 50ml (Baby Fish Food)
- Package contents: NovoNobilFluid with Artemia, rearing diet for fry of egg-laying aquarium fish species.
- Complete nutrition: liquid rearing diet for fry of egg-laying aquarium fish. Ultra-fine homogenate of over 50 natural ingredients.
- Nutritious, easy to digest and ideal growth thanks to brine shrimp components. Ideal feeding conditions for young fish which are too small for powder food.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish would choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species immediately ate the JBL food during our freshwater research expeditions. 50 ultra-fine natural nutrients processed to liquid.
Fish love a varied diet:
An unbalanced fish diet can lead In the long term to deficiency symptoms, diseases and fatty degeneration of organs.
Provide your aquarium dwellers with a varied died in the form of live food. When catching or purchasing live food there is a risk of introducing bacteria and parasites into the aquarium.
Producing your own live food has many advantages:
• Free of parasites
• Rich in fibre & healthy
• Not just a „pool“ anymore
• Promotes the hunting instinct of the fish
• Increases readiness of spawning
• Easy, quick and convenient
• Affordable alternative compared to frozen food
It’s fun to do it yourself:
- Add salt to the water
- Add Artemia eggs to the saltwater
– wait until the crustaceans have hatched
- Strain the crustaceans into a sieve
– Ready for feeding
If you don’t use your brine shrimps at once as feeder animals, they have to be supplied with nutrition. JBL ArtemioFluid has been developed for this purpose.
- Crude protein (48.0%)
- Crude fat (5.5%)
- Crude fibre (2.5%)
- Crude ash (10.2%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
>Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.