JBL NovoCrabs 100ml (Food for Crayfish and Crabs)
- Complete nutrition and optimal growth of invertebrates: with high cellulose content.
- Nutritious and easy to digest: sinking food wafers create ideal feeding conditions for crayfish and crabs from 5 - 20 cm in size.
- Water-stable and trouble-free moulting: wafers do not immediately disintegrate in water. High cellulose content to build up the shell for problem-free moulting.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Contents: main food, for crabs.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
- It is advised to feed your fishes as per the instructions. Over feeding may lead to algae blooms and/or poor water quality.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 to 2 wafers per animal and perday, depending on the size of the animals. Since the wafers are stable up to 24 hours without disintegrating, uneaten food has no adverse effects.
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.