- To adapt the pH value to the needs of the fish and invertebrates in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Rapid raising of the pH value and stabilisation through increase of the carbonate hardness.
- Use in freshwater: can be used as often as needed to raise the carbonate hardness in too soft water to the desired value. Maximal increase of the pH value to 8.5.
- Use in saltwater: adjusts the carbonate hardness to the natural ocean value of 10 to 12 °d KH and thus adjusts the required pH value of 8.0 to 8.4.
- Contents: 1 bottle pH/KH increaser.
- To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Results into an increase of approximately 1° dKH.
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
- Fish and plants need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature.
- Water dwellers have adapted to the acidity (pH value) of their habitat and also need to find similar conditions in the aquarium.
- The wrong pH value not only means stress for the aquarium dwellers but it also can be the cause for diseases or it can reduce their lifespan.
- The JBL water conditioners decrease or increase the pH level and make the water ideally suited to the requirements of the fish once more.
Benefits of the JBL water conditioners:
- Raise the pH value fast, stabilise by increasing the carbonate hardness.
JBL pH-Plus 100ml
Packaging dimensions (l/h/w):