JBL Pro AQUATEST Easy 7in1
- Test strips for testing 7 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for general guidance when testing aquarium, pond, well and tap water
- Easy to use: Move the test strip in the water for 2-3 seconds. Remove the test strip. Let the water drain off sideways. Compare the test strip with the colour scale on the packaging after 1 minute. Read off the CO2 value in the table
- Determines the following water values: chlorine, acidity (pH), general hardness (GH), toxic nitrite compound (NO2), cause of algae (NO3), pH stability (KH) and main plant nutrient (CO2 content using the table)
- Further tests for phosphate or ammonium/ammonia etc. are available as individual tests in the JBL program
- Package contents: test strips EasyTest 7 in 1 on colour scale and CO2 table. Contents: 50 test strips
Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values depend on the water you start with, the fish stock and the existing plants. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature regular checks and adaptions of the water values are important. The JBL test strips serve here as a general guidance.
The following parameters can be determined in a quick test:
disinfectants in the tap water: chlorine test
acidity of the water: pH test from 6.4 up to 9.0
stability of the water: KH test from 0 up to 20 °dKH
general hardness of the water: GH test from <1 to >21 °dKH
toxic nitrogen compounds: NO2 from 0 up to 10 mg/l
cause of algae: NO3 from 0 up to 250 mg/l
asy to use
Dip the test strip into the aquarium water and move it for 2-3 seconds. Take test strip out of the water and hold it horizontally to allow the water to drain off. Compare the values of the test strip after 60 seconds with the colour scale on the package.
Store the test strips in a cool and dry place. Only remove the number of strips which are immediately required.
You can analyse the water values you have measured in the JBL Online Laboratory free of charge and receive our recommendations.