JBL ProClean Terra (Glass Cleaner for Terrarium Panes)
Glass cleaner for terrarium panes,
- Clean terrarium panes: powerful glass cleaner with pump spray head
- Effortless cleaning: spray onto glass pane, dry it with soft lint-free cloth if required, repeat the procedure
- Removes most stubborn lime-scale from the inside and outsite of the pane, cleans with the power of nature
- Save for animals and plants
- Package contents: 250 ml glass cleaner with pump sprayer for terrarium panes
Clean terrarium panes
The JBL ProClean Terra removes even the most stubborn limescale from the terrarium pane. The powerful cleaner is non-hazardous to terrarium animals and dissolves lime scales on terrarium panes with no further agents required.
Spray on pane and wipe it dry with a soft lint-free cloth. Repeat, if required. In case of lime deposits allow several minutes to soak in before wiping off the deposits. For lime scales above the water level (e.g. in drinking and bathing areas) spray directly onto the cloth and wipe away the deposits.
Different types of soiling:
In aquariums and terrariums you usually have to deal with 2 types of soiling: lime residue (whitish deposits) and organic soiling (such as algae coatings and faeces residues on decoration and technical products). You can quickly and easily remove limescale residues with JBL ProClean Aqua in aquariums and JBL ProClean Terra in terrariums. JBL ProClean Power helps with organic soiling.
- Alcohol Denat
- Acetic Acid
- Sodium Benazoate
Normal glass cleaning agents and ordinary household cleaning products contain ingredients that can cause considerable harm to your pets. They must not get into the ambient air of the aquarium or terrarium or even into the water. The dedicated JBL PROCLEAN glass cleaners are harmless to your animals. You can use them without any reservations to clean lime and other dirt from the inside of the aquarium and terrarium pane.