JBL Pronovo Bel Fluid (baby feed)
Made in Germany,
Liquid rearing food for young egg-laying aquarium fish
Contains 10% artemia, High acceptance, quality ingredients
- Complete nutrition: ultra-fine homogenate (very fine food dissolved in water) made from over 50 natural ingredients
- Nutritious, easy to digest and ideal growth thanks to brine shrimp components.
- Ideal feeding conditions for young fish which are still too small for powder food
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Natural raw ingredients without artificial additives for a natural diet and healthy aquarium fish
- Package contents: 1 bottle with dropper for the exact dosage of the liquid feed included
The composition of the ideal rearing feed for young fish is based on a variety of factors. The juvenile fish are growing and need important nutrients for their development. Essential vitamins and the biological trace element inositol are necessary to strengthen their immune system.
With young fish it is very important that the food size fits their mouth size. It is better to feed a food that is too small than one that is too large! The appropriate phosphate content of the food is essential for healthy bone formation. Too little phosphate and calcium will lead to bone deformities.
When the young fish are big enough, a supplement of live Artemia (brine shrimps) is ideal. JBL offers a complete programme for this = JBL Artemio.
A distinction is made between juveniles of egg-laying and viviparous species. The young fish of egg-laying species are much smaller after hatching and initially feed on infusoria (microorganisms) that they find in their environment. Many species then also accept liquid food (JBL PRONOVO BEL FLUID). Shortly afterwards they will accept fine powdered food (JBL PRONOVO BEL GRANO BABY or the powdered food from the 1st tin of JBL PRONOVO BEL FLAKES BABY). As soon as they have grown a little more, you can switch to the 2nd tin of JBL PRONOVO BEL FLAKES BABY. If the parents are brooders (as with cichlids), a long pipette or a piece of hose helps to bring the food dissolved in water directly to the young fish.
In egg-laying or even mouth-breeding species the young fish are larger and immediately eat the food from the 2nd tin of JBL PRONOVO FLAKES BABY and live Artemia (JBL Artemio System).
- Crude protein (38.0%)
- Fat content (6.0%)
- Crude fibre (4.0%)
- Crude ash (7.0%)